We Work Hard To Make Estate Planning Easy For You
Many people avoid establishing their wills and other essential estate planning documents. It is difficult to think about these end-of-life matters and, for most people, the legal aspects of estate planning seem too complex or unpleasant to take on alone. It can seem like a major undertaking to get all of your financial affairs completely in order. However, with the right estate planning lawyer helping you, it does not need to be so difficult or unpleasant.
At Jurado & Farshchian P.L., we work hard to make estate planning simple for you.
Representing clients in Aventura, Hollywood, North Miami, Plantation and throughout South Florida, we pride ourselves on providing personalized, detail-oriented estate planning services. We will take the time to listen to your estate planning goals and understand the details of your financial situation. When you are unsure of your legal rights and options, we will explain them to you in plain English so you can make smart decisions.
We can help you establish all of the documents that are essential to a comprehensive estate plan, including:
- Wills: The will is the foundational document in a comprehensive estate plan. It provides for the general disposition of personal assets.
- Powers of attorney: A power of attorney establishes an agent (called an attorney in fact) to handle your financial decision making in the event that you lose the capacity to handle these matters yourself.
- Trusts: A trust is a legal instrument for transferring assets that allows a greater level of control and helps you maximize tax benefits.
- Living will: A living will allows you to express your health care choices in the event that you become unable to make those decisions or communicate them yourself.
- Health care surrogate: A health care surrogate is a document that establishes an agent, similar to an attorney in fact, and grants that person the authority to make health care decisions on your behalf.
As Florida real estate lawyers who also works in estate planning, We are uniquely positioned to help you transfer residential or commercial real estate in a manner that will be legally effective and efficient.