Residential Real Estate Attorney Miami Florida
Whether you are an investor or private individual buying or selling a home, a residential real estate transaction can be exciting as well as complicated. It is important to have someone with legal knowledge and experience looking out for your interests.
Residential Real Estate Transactions and Closings
At Jurado & Farshchian, P.L. we take a personalized, detail-oriented approach to protecting my clients in residential real estate services that include:
- Buyer Representation: Since buying a home is one of the biggest purchases you will make, it is important to work with a real estate attorney knowledgeable in the complexities of real estate law. For the same cost as a title agent, we provide additional legal counsel and services that a licensed title agent cannot provide, involving contract negotiation, loan documentation and lender fees, taking title, title insurance and assistance through the closing process. We will also help you understand everything you need to know about property taxes and Florida homestead tax exemption laws.
- Seller Representation: We will provide you with sound legal counsel and representation for all the issues you could face as a seller, including responding to the buyer’s contract contingencies, required disclosures, preparation of closing documents, representation at closing, closing statement review, closing costs, conveying marketable title, title defects and issues with your own lender.
- Preparation of Real Estate Documents: We can handle every aspect of your purchase contract, including negotiation, drafting and review. We am also experienced in preparing a wide range of real estate-related documents, including conveyance documents, financing agreements and lease-purchase agreements.
- Title Examination and Title Insurance: We will diligently examine the title to the property to make sure there are no issues with the title. We can also advise you regarding Florida’s promulgated title insurance rates, including any discounts that may be available to you, and protect your interest in the title to your property.
- Lender Representation: We represent lenders in real estate transactional matters that include title examinations, loan documents, purchase agreements, mortgage documents and refinancing.
- Investor Representation: We represent investors in residential and commercial real estate matters, including entity selection and formation, 1031 tax-deferred exchanges, foreign investment in Florida real estate, and quiet title actions.
- Residential Leases: We provide negotiation, drafting and review services for residential and commercial leases, examining every detail to protect my clients’ interests.
- Loss Mitigation Services: We help clients avoid foreclosure through refinancing, loan modifications, short sales and deeds in lieu of foreclosure.
We are experienced South Florida real estate attorneys, and have a thorough knowledge of the South Florida real estate market. We can use this experience and knowledge to advise you of your rights through the entire process.
Contact An Aventura And Hollywood Lawyer Handing Real Estate Closings
We look forward to discussing your residential real estate transaction. Please contact us at (305) 901-5628 to schedule a consultation.